Thursday, September 11, 2014

five hundred hats

Do you remember Bartholomew Cubbins? He of the 500 hats?



Very much how I am feeling these days.

Yesterday's hats were:
  1. Medical biller, from 6 am to 8 am;
  2. Shepherd (ballcap from MDS&W of course), while we caught Marigold and sent her off to her new home at Val's;
  3. Paralegal (no hats allowed in a law office) from 10 am to 1 pm;
  4. Mom, my favorite hat of the day, while I spent a precious hour eating ice cream and catching up with my newly-minted college freshman;
  5. Entrepeneur, as I hunted down supplies for my new knitting classes (more on that in a day or two);
  6. Teacher, as I taught five new knitters how to read a basic pattern, cast on, and do the knit stitch (second favorite part of the day);
  7. Volunteer, as I attended a church vestry meeting.

Phew. Today's hats are slightly less numerous and luckily do not require me to leave the house, because it requires a little attention. I haven't even unpacked the truck after the weekend's show, so that is on the list.

Plus I want to get a hat design out of my brain and on the needles. Maybe that will be the last and greatest hat?

1 comment:

  1. Sheesh! and I thought I had a lot of hats !... you go girl.

    ReplyDelete